Friday 4 May 2018

Practical applications drill covering a whole Poomsae!

This is the first time I have made this public, but it is the first drill of its kind (as far as I know) where you apply a Poomsae from start to finish without overlooking any techniques, and you use all the sequences as is. I have many to thank for my jurney into Taekwondo applications, perhaps too many to mention, but a shoutout to Samir Bernardo who inspired me into making this drill, to Iain Abernethy who I have also taken inspiration from, to Stuart Anslow, Simon O'Neill, Colin Wee, Matthew Sylvester and many many more and of course my own instructors Master Cho and Master Oppedal :-) I have tried giving as much context as possible in the clip itself so it became pretty long, but if all you want to see is the drill itself you can skip to the end (about three minutes from the end). If you enjoyed the clip please consider subscribing to my channel if you have not already done so ;-), share the video etc. If you did NOT like it, please make your own version that you do like and share it with the world :-D





Do not hessitate to comment below if there is anything you would like me to explain further or if something is not made clear in the clip itself. It is a sumary drill, so the individual applications has to be mastered first, starting out with the complete flow drill without any basis to which to work from is futile.

And again, if you did enjoy the clip, please consider sharing it with others :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment